Easy Origami Bag - Great For Shopping
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The origami tote bag is also perfect for the beach, the park, or playdates. The DIY origami tote bag folds up fairly small to be dropped into a purse for later use, is easy to wash, quick to make, and lasts a long time – so much better than all the nasty plastics choking up our oceans. Just wrap and go with this simple bag - it will hold you small treasures and can be easily tucked away when not in use. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
- Anne Pouch Tutorial
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Twenty Minute Tote
- Cute Constellations Zippered Pouch Pattern
- Evening Bow Clutch Tutorial
- Soft Clutch Bag Pattern for your Collection: The Katherine Clutch
- Compact Crossbody Purse Pattern
- Easy Colorblock Clutch Tutorial
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- One Yard Dish Towel Tote Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners