This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Envelope Purse Organizer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the perfect project for those who want to keep their purses organized. It's very easy to sew one, so it's perfect for beginners. It also makes a great homemade gift, and it comes together so quickly that you can make one to match each of your purses. It you want, you can add a piece of batting between the exterior fabric and the lining and you will create an awesome clutch too. The trim is optional but adds a bit of flair."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Fabric for the bag (for a finished bag of about 19 x 19 cm, I needed a rectangle of 50 x 20 cm - if you want to make different sized bag, just adjust proportionally)
- Fabric for the lining (same size as the fabric for the bag)
- Matching sewing thread
- Trim (optional)
Read NextTwo-Print Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- How to Sew a Key Fob
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners