We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the perfect project for those who want to keep their purses organized. It's very easy to sew one, so it's perfect for beginners. It also makes a great homemade gift, and it comes together so quickly that you can make one to match each of your purses. It you want, you can add a piece of batting between the exterior fabric and the lining and you will create an awesome clutch too. The trim is optional but adds a bit of flair."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Fabric for the bag (for a finished bag of about 19 x 19 cm, I needed a rectangle of 50 x 20 cm - if you want to make different sized bag, just adjust proportionally)
- Fabric for the lining (same size as the fabric for the bag)
- Matching sewing thread
- Trim (optional)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners