How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a zipper pouch with a free sewing pattern. This easy sewing project is great for beginners and makes a great handmade gift! I love have little bags to organize my purse and tote bags. I also love having zipper pouches to grab when I’m on the go or even when I travel. They are also great to make for my kids to use as wallets or to organize their backpacks. Zipper pouches are just so handy and useful. I love using them, my kids love using them, and I love give them as gifts! It’s easy to make a zipper pouch with scraps of fabric, and it helps you practice sewing zippers."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Fancy Drawstring Wristlet
- Faux Suede and Snakeskin Purse
- Cross-Body Placemat Bag
- Two Fat Quarter Coin Purse Pattern
- Leather Bow Free Purse Patterns
- Four Step Leather Tote Tutorial
- Kate Spade-Inspired Bow Tote Tutorial
- MIY (Make it Yours) Bag Pattern
- Makeup Bag Tutorial and Template
- Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners