Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This design is with 2 different colour and has an adjustment strap. Also according to your wish you can add magnetic lock or you can just skip this part. How to sew an origami bag? What do we need to start? Half yard of fabric and linen for small and medium bag. one yard for large bag. One strap adjustment , one strap ring and magnetic lock. Size of the bags; Small 32cmx32cm/ 12.5"x12.5" Medium 47cmx47cm/18.5"x18.5 Large 61cmx61cm/ 24"x24" ExLarge 76cmx76cm/ 30"x30" Small bag can be use for children."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- half yard fabric and lining
- strap adjuster , ring and magnetic lock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners