Funky Tissue Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is a great sewing tutorial for beginners. Learn how to make a pouch for your pocket tissues. Makes a beautiful accessory for your purse! This tutorial demonstrates how to make two different types of pocket tissue pouches. One uses two pieces of fabric and the other only one fabric."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make these easy, retro kitchen curtains with gingham bows to hang in your windows, and watch your home instantly transform! This… Continue reading: "Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Felt Stocking With A Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Tree Collar For A Christmas Tree
- How To Cut And Sew Felt
- Easy Sew Hand Warmers
- Easy Sew Gnome Project
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners