This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hand Sanitizer Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I have to send my children to school and it is mandatory to put mask. Also they have to keep hand sanitisers but it is difficult for them not to lose. So I start to find a way of how to keep his mask and hand sanitiser the way they shouldnt lose. Best way to hang on their neck and when they reach to their desk they can put in their desks. Also I use the same way. Easy sewing and best use scrap fabrics."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric ( scrap)
- button or snaps
Please follow the link for tutorial.
Read NextHow to Resize a Bra
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners