This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
How to Sew a V-Neck Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Add some style to a favorite top with this tutorial on How to Sew a V-Neck Sweater! The easy sewing pattern won't take long to make and will give your favorite sweater a crisp look.
From the blogger: "You are going to l-o-v-e this 'V' Neckline Sweater pattern and tutorial. V Necklines, very flattering for most of the body shapes, I definitely love them in all garments. The Lulu Sweater has become one of my favorite sewing patterns yet. It has a very relaxed but flattering fit, with a high-low hem. And I get to use it to go out with my friends by styling it with a nice necklace (goldish usually) and black skinny jeans I swear it looks flawless The best thing is that is very easy and fast to make! I only spent 1 hour making one of this puppies. And today I am going to show you how I do it."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Bath Mat
Give you bathroom a touch of the homemade when you create this easy and practical DIY Bath Mat. This piece of DIY home decor is… Continue reading: "DIY Bath Mat"
- How to Do Basic Clothing Alterations
- How to Make an Applique in Five Minutes
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- How to Add Purse Snaps in 5 Minutes
- How to Fix Holes in Sweaters
- How to Use Sewing Patterns
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- Hemming Pants with Your Serger
- How to Sew a Hidden Button Placket
- How to Finish a Seam
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners