How to Sew a V-Neck Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Add some style to a favorite top with this tutorial on How to Sew a V-Neck Sweater! The easy sewing pattern won't take long to make and will give your favorite sweater a crisp look.
From the blogger: "You are going to l-o-v-e this 'V' Neckline Sweater pattern and tutorial. V Necklines, very flattering for most of the body shapes, I definitely love them in all garments. The Lulu Sweater has become one of my favorite sewing patterns yet. It has a very relaxed but flattering fit, with a high-low hem. And I get to use it to go out with my friends by styling it with a nice necklace (goldish usually) and black skinny jeans I swear it looks flawless The best thing is that is very easy and fast to make! I only spent 1 hour making one of this puppies. And today I am going to show you how I do it."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Gnome Project
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners