More Take 5 Quilts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
More Take 5 Quilts
By Kathy Brown
Kathy Brown leads readers through a terrific collection of lovely quilts everyone will enjoy. Whether you're looking for traditional quilt patterns or something with a more complex-looking design, you're sure to find a quilt fit to your liking inside More Take 5 Quilts. In this follow-up to her best-selling Take 5, Brown delivers 16 quilt patterns all created with just five fabrics. No need to buy all kinds of new fabric, these scrappy quilts make for a great leftover project. With full material lists, instructions and tips, sewists of all skill levels can benefit from More Take 5 Quilts. Each completed quilt pattern creates a special sewn project you and your family can enjoy for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Hat Shop
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- Sew Fun for Girls & Dolls Review
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners