More Take 5 Quilts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
More Take 5 Quilts
By Kathy Brown
Kathy Brown leads readers through a terrific collection of lovely quilts everyone will enjoy. Whether you're looking for traditional quilt patterns or something with a more complex-looking design, you're sure to find a quilt fit to your liking inside More Take 5 Quilts. In this follow-up to her best-selling Take 5, Brown delivers 16 quilt patterns all created with just five fabrics. No need to buy all kinds of new fabric, these scrappy quilts make for a great leftover project. With full material lists, instructions and tips, sewists of all skill levels can benefit from More Take 5 Quilts. Each completed quilt pattern creates a special sewn project you and your family can enjoy for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Custom Couture
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- Baby Times
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners