More Take 5 Quilts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
More Take 5 Quilts
By Kathy Brown
Kathy Brown leads readers through a terrific collection of lovely quilts everyone will enjoy. Whether you're looking for traditional quilt patterns or something with a more complex-looking design, you're sure to find a quilt fit to your liking inside More Take 5 Quilts. In this follow-up to her best-selling Take 5, Brown delivers 16 quilt patterns all created with just five fabrics. No need to buy all kinds of new fabric, these scrappy quilts make for a great leftover project. With full material lists, instructions and tips, sewists of all skill levels can benefit from More Take 5 Quilts. Each completed quilt pattern creates a special sewn project you and your family can enjoy for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Reverse Applique´
- Simple Zipper Pouch
- Carrot Treat Bag For Easter
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners