- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Sewing Vintage Modern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Vintage Modern
By Nora Abousteit with Jamie Lau
Publisher: Potter Craft
Love TV shows like Mad Men and Downton Abbey? Give your handmade vintage project a modern spin with the ideas and patterns found in Sewing Vintage Modern. This wonderful book includes clothing patterns that truly capture the essence of vintage flair but are also suited to be worn today. With five master patterns and endless variations, you're sure to find the perfect vintage project to create. Unlike fashion trends that come and go, the styles found in Sewing Vintage Modern embody classic styles that are beautiful and timeless. Instead of spending hours searching for that perfect vintage piece at thrift stores, create your own! It will fit your body type and personality flawlessly. Not to mention, the ideas included in Sewing Vintage Modern are simply inspirational; just try to turn the pages of this book without wanting to create these pieces! For the vintage and modern enthusiast in us all, Sewing Vintage Modern delivers wonderful ideas any sewist will find alluring and fresh.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- Vintage Notions
- Cloth Diapers Made Easy
- Bags: The Modern Classics
- More Take 5 Quilts
- 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
- Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners