Sewing Vintage Modern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Vintage Modern
By Nora Abousteit with Jamie Lau
Publisher: Potter Craft
Love TV shows like Mad Men and Downton Abbey? Give your handmade vintage project a modern spin with the ideas and patterns found in Sewing Vintage Modern. This wonderful book includes clothing patterns that truly capture the essence of vintage flair but are also suited to be worn today. With five master patterns and endless variations, you're sure to find the perfect vintage project to create. Unlike fashion trends that come and go, the styles found in Sewing Vintage Modern embody classic styles that are beautiful and timeless. Instead of spending hours searching for that perfect vintage piece at thrift stores, create your own! It will fit your body type and personality flawlessly. Not to mention, the ideas included in Sewing Vintage Modern are simply inspirational; just try to turn the pages of this book without wanting to create these pieces! For the vintage and modern enthusiast in us all, Sewing Vintage Modern delivers wonderful ideas any sewist will find alluring and fresh.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners