- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
All Dolled Up
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
All Dolled Up
By Joan Hinds
Publisher: Krause Publications
Reviewed by Karisa Tell, Editor for AllFreeSewing.com
Sew clothing and accessories for girls and their 18-Inch dolls with the patterns and instructions in this book. You can sew an outfit for a doll or a little girl, or both--girls will love matching their dolls, and this book includes patterns for both sizes. The accessories patterns include scarves, bags, and even aprons for girls and their dolls. Each project includes a large photo and several illustrations accompanying each step of the process. There are also patterns for 15-Inch baby doll clothing for many of the patterns. Also included in the book is a DVD and full-size patterns that can be cut out and reused. If you know a little girl who loves her American Girl doll or other 18-Inch doll, this book is a great way to make homemade gifts for her.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 15, 2013
Hi everyone! In addition to free patterns we do provide product reviews. This happens to be the product review for the book All Dolled Up. Enjoy! editors of AllFreeSewing
May 14, 2013
Free? Where? How? Or, is this just a come-on?
Dec 07, 2013
I am wondering the same thing. Must have to buy at a store...how else would you get the dvd?
clairbear356 97503 57
Sep 14, 2012
This is what ive been looking for . I had 2 grandaughters that would just love these for Christmas
Aug 18, 2012
How do I down load patterns to use after I put them in a folder?
Jan 21, 2013
That's a very good question. Yes, how do we do that?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Quilted Bags with Style
- All Dolled Up
- Enter for your chance to win the Signature Bags and Totes Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Button and Stitch
- Sewing Machine Basics
- Stitch By Stitch
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners