Sewing Made Simple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From novice to expert! Even if you've never picked up a needle and thread, with the help of Sewing Made Simple you can become an experienced seamstress. This comprehensive book includes everything you need to know about hand stitching, machine sewing, reading patterns and more. With a visual glossary showing fabric types, essential tools, sewing notions and more, you'll find this book has the potential to help you achieve your sewing dreams. When you're ready to start sewing, you'll find a number of different projects to create. From sweet sundresses to tablecloths and napkins, get ready to give your wardrobe and your home that personal DIY feel you've always craved. Master the art of sewing and start making lovely projects you'll adore with the help found in Sewing Made Simple.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tips and Tricks for Sewing Vinyl
- Rustic Fabric Christmas Tree Banner
- 32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Printable DIY Fabric Labels
- How to Sew a Patch
- Customized DIY Tea Towels
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners