Lunch Hour Embroidery
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Lunch Hour Embroidery
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Having something fun to do during your lunch break isn't always an easy task to figure out. For me personally, I don't have a lot of time to actually take a lunch break, but when I looked through the Lunch-Hour Embroidery book from Martingale, I knew exactly how I wanted to spend my lunch hour.
With 130 playful motifs to choose from, I should be set with projects to work on during lunch for quite a while. There are 10 simple embroidery stitches starting with the chain stitch and going up to the French knot that create beautiful motifs you'll want to work up right away. Who doesn't want to start a new project every day?
Starting with the beginning of the alphabet and working through all 26 letters you can make every day an embroidery day. There are capital and lower-case letters, cute animals, yummy food items and so much more. What's great about this book is that you can take it everywhere with you, but you can also take your embroidery project with you as well. The illustrations are easy to trace and sew and allows you to transfer the designs easily to clothing, bags, linen and so much more. Any design you end up making is cute enough to keep for yourself, but even more fun to give as a gift. Your lunch break will never be boring again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Shape Shape
- A Batch of QuiltSoup
- 25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks Volume 2
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Wooden Sewing Box
- Simple Burlap Flower
- Floral Mini Quilt Pattern
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- 40 Home Projects to Sew During Quarantine Time
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- What Kind of Filter Should You Put in a DIY Face Mask?
- Hymn Embroidery Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners