Lunch Hour Embroidery
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Lunch Hour Embroidery
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Having something fun to do during your lunch break isn't always an easy task to figure out. For me personally, I don't have a lot of time to actually take a lunch break, but when I looked through the Lunch-Hour Embroidery book from Martingale, I knew exactly how I wanted to spend my lunch hour.
With 130 playful motifs to choose from, I should be set with projects to work on during lunch for quite a while. There are 10 simple embroidery stitches starting with the chain stitch and going up to the French knot that create beautiful motifs you'll want to work up right away. Who doesn't want to start a new project every day?
Starting with the beginning of the alphabet and working through all 26 letters you can make every day an embroidery day. There are capital and lower-case letters, cute animals, yummy food items and so much more. What's great about this book is that you can take it everywhere with you, but you can also take your embroidery project with you as well. The illustrations are easy to trace and sew and allows you to transfer the designs easily to clothing, bags, linen and so much more. Any design you end up making is cute enough to keep for yourself, but even more fun to give as a gift. Your lunch break will never be boring again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a breezy and stylish top for spring? You'll love wearing this simple and flowy top that's perfect for layering with comfy… Continue reading: "Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial"
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Simply Modern Christmas: Fresh Quilting Patterns for the Holidays
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- 25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks Volume 2
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Enter for your chance to win the Beginner Sewing Books Giveaway!
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- Beginner Sewing Techniques - How To Make A Very Easy Credit Card Panel.
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners