- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Stylish Dress Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Stylish Dress Book Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Stylish Dress Book is a guide for sewists who want to segway into sewing classic yet modern pieces. In this book of sewing patterns, Yoshiko Tsukiori provides inspiring, chic dress designs.
The patterns in this book encourage hopeful fashion designers to get their start in a variety of stylish shapes. Inspired by Japanese fashion, these dress styles are clean-cut, cute, and somewhat timeless in their simplicity. There's a whimsical, girlish element to these dresses that makes them suitable for wear at any age.
Each pull-out pattern includes detailed diagrams, step-by-step instructions, and full color photos.
This book is a hidden gem that could turn a small interest into a life-long passion as sewists discover empowerment through trying out the easy patterns for dresses of all sorts.
After these patterns are made, the dresses themselves are great for layering or for trying your hand at designing color palettes.
If you'd like to make clothes for family members, you can rest assured that your niece or granddaughter will adore the cute designs of these dresses.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Emma Tote Kit
- Start Stitching
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew It, Stuff It
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners