Me and My Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Me and My Sewing Machine
By Kate Haxell
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Ask any accomplished sewist how to get started sewing – they’ll tell you it’s all about the sewing machine. For anyone interested in learning how to sew, Me and My Machine is a must read. Before you make your first big sewing purchase, familiarize yourself with sewing machine basics so you can choose the one that’s best for you. Then, get introduced to your new machine by using all the details you’ll find in this step-by-step beginner’s guide. Me and My Machine makes learning to sew, simple and fun. Plus, this handy book even provides gorgeous projects to get you started. Learn all the basics like pinning, cutting, basting and pressing. With large color photos and easy to follow descriptions, Kate Haxell leads the novice sewist through each step towards becoming experienced and comfortable with the machine. It’s a great reference book you’ll want to keep next to the machine for years to come!
Read NextLunch Hour Embroidery
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Epic Cosplay Costumes Review
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Vintage Notions
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Basics and Beyond: Simple Embellishments
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Scrap Applique Playground
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners