- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook
By Nora Abousteit with Alison Kelly
Publisher: Potter Craft
For sewists of all skill levels, this handbook truly delivers the inspiration and sewing knowledge to successfully create wardrobe pieces and accessories. BurdaStyle.com is a website with the largest community of sewing enthusiasts and aspiring designers, and in the first ever BurdaStyle book, the reader is led through a series of projects, all of which include full patterns and instructions. Create and customize your own skirt, blouse, dress, coat and bag with 15 different patterns. Discover new ways to give your wardrobe a stylish personality only you could create. Even the absolute novice will find this book inviting with essential information from using the sewing machine to getting the perfect fit. The fresh and trendy take on traditional pieces The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook delivers is unlike any other sewing book on the market. Let BurdaStyle help you find your inner designer and create fun projects that are sure to spruce up your wardrobe and improve your sewing skills along the way.
Read NextMake it Sew Modern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Make it Sew Modern
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Epic Cosplay Costumes Review
- Girls Style Book
- 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Me & My Sister's Fun Quilts
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners