The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook
By Nora Abousteit with Alison Kelly
Publisher: Potter Craft
For sewists of all skill levels, this handbook truly delivers the inspiration and sewing knowledge to successfully create wardrobe pieces and accessories. BurdaStyle.com is a website with the largest community of sewing enthusiasts and aspiring designers, and in the first ever BurdaStyle book, the reader is led through a series of projects, all of which include full patterns and instructions. Create and customize your own skirt, blouse, dress, coat and bag with 15 different patterns. Discover new ways to give your wardrobe a stylish personality only you could create. Even the absolute novice will find this book inviting with essential information from using the sewing machine to getting the perfect fit. The fresh and trendy take on traditional pieces The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook delivers is unlike any other sewing book on the market. Let BurdaStyle help you find your inner designer and create fun projects that are sure to spruce up your wardrobe and improve your sewing skills along the way.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners