- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Sewing to Sell
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing to Sell
Gifted by: C&T Publishing
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
If you've ever been online shopping, you must have come across websites like Etsy. Adorable projects, beautifully handmade items, and incredible projects that you wish you could make yourself. Well, now you can! Sewing to Sell by Virginia Lindsay will take you through ways to create professional grade projects so you can start your own craft business. Why not make money doing something you love? This practical guide will help you build your skills and create a successful business with your own two hands.
Sewing for profit can seem scary. Do you have to make up your own patterns? What are the legal aspects of selling something created from a non-original pattern? Lindsay will take you through all of these questions and more. From pricing your creations to finding your personal sewing style, you will come away from this book with a more well-rounded idea of what you want your business to be. With a bonus sixteen starter projects that you can sew and sell right away, starting a business has never been easier.
This book is made to teach and inspire. Inside the pages are interviews with four different women that have started up and are still running their own successful sewing businesses. If you are ever feeling down on yourself, just flip through their stories and remember: if they did it, you can do it, too. While the crafting field grows increasingly crowded, you can find your way to break through after gaining confidence from Sewing to Sell. Soon enough, your products will be flying straight from your hands to the hands of your customers!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Insanely Smart Toy Bag
The worst and best thing about little toys is that they do not take up a lot of space. Little knick knacks are great for your child's… Continue reading: "Insanely Smart Toy Bag"
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Start Stitching
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- Happy Home
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners