We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Of all the popular wardrobe pieces out there, skirts are the most versatile of the bunch. Skirts can be casual. Skirts can be professional. Skirts can be cozy and warm in the winter; they can also be cool and breezy in the summer. No matter the occasion and no matter the season, there is a skirt that will get the job done. Sato Wantabe understands the versatility of skirts and has designed a collection of “23 easy-to-sew skirts to flatter every figure” in her latest collection of patterns titled Stylish Skirts.
If you are a fan of making your own clothing, this is a book you will thoroughly enjoy. The over twenty patterns in this unique collection range from the cute and stylish “Slub Denim” to the equally as chic and a little more conservative “Escargot”. No matter what look or length you are looking for you will find it in this collection. You could easily transition most If not all of these patterns into your wardrobe.
All of the instructions are available for each and every project in this collection along with quick tips on creating and sewing skirts in general. The designer, Sato Wantabe, clearly knows what she is doing and has no qualms about sharing her expertise with her audience. Follow along with these intelligently organized instructions and you will quickly have a brand new skirt. Each pattern comes with a concisely drawn map of the pattern, allowing you to either free draw the pattern from the provided map, or print it out and expand the pattern to the proper size.
Skirt-enthusiasts and handmade clothes lovers will all find value in Stylish Skirts. These chic skirt patterns easily fit into any woman’s wardrobe. These excellent wearables provide comfort, style, and much, much more. If you’re looking to revamp your style or just add to it, you absolutely need this book.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cloth Diapers Made Easy
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- A Batch of QuiltSoup
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- How To Upcycle A Swimming Suit
- How To Sew A Neckband
- 20+ Creative Necktie Crafts
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners