Pinwheel DIY Shorts Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You're not ready for summer yet until you've made this Pinwheel DIY Shorts Pattern. In the season of tank tops and walking barefoot, you'll want to be comfortable in your skin and these DIY shorts are just the wardrobe addition you need. You want your shorts to be loose but not look like a slob, which is where this shorts pattern comes in. You can wear them to the grocery store, hiking, or even to a casual summer party if you want to do so. Another perk of these adorable shorts is that you'll use less than a yard of fabric.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 29" of fabric (45" or 54" wide)
- 4 yards of trim
- 1" elastic long enough to fit around your waist
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners