This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Sew Reversible Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"When you decided to sew a table runner don't force yourself to make multiples for different occasions. Make one that is reversible that way you have a multifunction table runner. This helps you have a stylish table runner for multiple occasions while saving some fabric for other projects. I love how this simple reversible table runner sewing project came out. I have already had a few dinner parties just to show it off! Thankfully no one has made a stain on it yet, but if they do I can easily sew another table runner to take its place. Plus this sewing project makes a great housewarming gift! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextAmazing Amish DIY Dish Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners