This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quilted DIY Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The perfect DIY kitchen accessory, this easy potholder project is perfect for beginners and advanced sewers. This quick sewing pattern is a great DIY gift idea, as it has a fun pattern that can brighten anybody's home. An affordable DIY project with waves of creativity, this potholder sewing pattern has it all.
From the Blogger: "Are your potholders totally destroyed? I know most of mine are, so when I was out fabric shopping and came across this adorable kitchen utensil fabric I knew I had to have it and make a cute DIY pot holder out of it! This is such a fun and fast project that would make a great gift or keep it for yourself to replace some of those embarrassingly stained ones (we all have them)! Have fun making your own pot holders! They'd be great as gifts with a mixing bowl and utensils too!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- 1/4 yard of quilt batting
- 1/4 yard of printed fabric
- 1/4 yard of terrycloth
- 1 yard of bias tape, buy it premade or make your own
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners