Quilted DIY Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The perfect DIY kitchen accessory, this easy potholder project is perfect for beginners and advanced sewers. This quick sewing pattern is a great DIY gift idea, as it has a fun pattern that can brighten anybody's home. An affordable DIY project with waves of creativity, this potholder sewing pattern has it all.
From the Blogger: "Are your potholders totally destroyed? I know most of mine are, so when I was out fabric shopping and came across this adorable kitchen utensil fabric I knew I had to have it and make a cute DIY pot holder out of it! This is such a fun and fast project that would make a great gift or keep it for yourself to replace some of those embarrassingly stained ones (we all have them)! Have fun making your own pot holders! They'd be great as gifts with a mixing bowl and utensils too!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- 1/4 yard of quilt batting
- 1/4 yard of printed fabric
- 1/4 yard of terrycloth
- 1 yard of bias tape, buy it premade or make your own
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Peace Sign Necklace from Denim
- Big Daisy Fabric Flower Pin Tutorial
- Free Headband Sewing Pattern
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Clothes Hanger Cover
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Butterfly Hair Bows
- Easy Lingerie Bag
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Binding
- Fabric Editions Punch of Paisley Fabric Collection
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners