Easy Valentine Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make a spectacularly easy Valentine’s bag for your favorite Valentine. All it takes is some basic sewing skills and crafting supplies, easily thrifted items, and a heart full of love. It's the perfect DIY gift for a friend or a child in your life. The best part? It only took about 20 minutes to make. Yes, really! It's the perfect beginner's sewing project. I was so charmed by this sweet Valentine’s purse that I almost didn’t give it to my friend."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make Felt Christmas Lights Ornaments
- Day of the Dead Tote
- Washcloth Easter Bunny Ornaments
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- 30 Free Sewing Patterns for Women: Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- Embroidered Snowflake Pincushion
- Diy Beach Cover up Dress
- Felt Dress Form Ornament
- Furoshiki Japanese Reusable Gift Wrap Tutorial
- Bunny Door Hanger
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners