9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
London Shade Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This London Shade Tutorial is an intermediate level sewing project and could be completed within 6/8hrs. The London Shade is inside mounted and pulled using roman shade cord and Austrian Tape to give an elegant and traditional feel. All supplies are purchased from home decor stores such as Joanne and Hobby Lobby. If you are looking for a budget-friendly way to add some DIY delights to your home, this is the tutorial to try. Looking entirely professional and adding some ambience to any room, this how to make curtains tutorial will wow guests.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tips To Sew A Face Mask
- How To Add A Faux Button Placket To A Skirt
- 35 Zero Waste Sewing Ideas (Reusable Products!)
- A Message from the Editors of AllFreeSewing
- 10+ Patterns for Face Masks
- Headband Pattern
- Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag
- Child Size Face Mask
- Diy Mask - Free Face Mask Pattern
- No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners