24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Faux-Camisole Cleavage Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you need it now or later, the Faux-Camisole Cleavage Cover is going to come in handy. Sometimes you find the perfect blouse or the prettiest tee you have ever seen. It fits perfectly and could not be a better shade, but it is not exactly work-appropriate. If you are looking for a way to stay modest while still wearing that favorite shirt, this DIY cleavage cover is the project for you. Easier to make and not as bulky as a dickie, this fab idea is going to transform your wardrobe.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Find this sewing pattern and more in: How to Make Underwear: 7 DIY Underwear Patterns and More Free Sewing Patterns!
Read Next74+ Free Printable Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 13, 2016
The "Faux-Camisole Cleavage Cover" is such a clever and useful project idea. It is hard to believe that I did not think of this myself. Wow, this is the solution for converting many tops I have from making me feel uncomfortable to feeling confident. I do want to add some lace, but I was wondering if anyone had ever done this just using some thin knit fabrics?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an… Continue reading: "Easy Lined Drawstring Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners