We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you need it now or later, the Faux-Camisole Cleavage Cover is going to come in handy. Sometimes you find the perfect blouse or the prettiest tee you have ever seen. It fits perfectly and could not be a better shade, but it is not exactly work-appropriate. If you are looking for a way to stay modest while still wearing that favorite shirt, this DIY cleavage cover is the project for you. Easier to make and not as bulky as a dickie, this fab idea is going to transform your wardrobe.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Find this sewing pattern and more in: How to Make Underwear: 7 DIY Underwear Patterns and More Free Sewing Patterns!
Read Next45 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners