We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you need it now or later, the Faux-Camisole Cleavage Cover is going to come in handy. Sometimes you find the perfect blouse or the prettiest tee you have ever seen. It fits perfectly and could not be a better shade, but it is not exactly work-appropriate. If you are looking for a way to stay modest while still wearing that favorite shirt, this DIY cleavage cover is the project for you. Easier to make and not as bulky as a dickie, this fab idea is going to transform your wardrobe.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Find this sewing pattern and more in: How to Make Underwear: 7 DIY Underwear Patterns and More Free Sewing Patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Lace
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Dinosaur Bag
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners