This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Free Swim Cap Pattern for Kids and Adults
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you or your kids go to a pool, you need a swim cap. Sew your own to match your bathing suit with this free sewing pattern for kids and adults in 4 sizes! This is also a great way to practice sewing bathing suit material if it is new to you. The swim cap is easy to cut out and sew because the pieces are simple shapes and don’t have lots of layers and bulk to sew over like with bathing suits.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Small amount of bathing suit fabric
- Enough 3/4" elastic to go around the head
Read Next45 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners