This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Instructions for Sewing Salwar Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Step by step instructions to sew a plain salwar pants (Loose eastern pants which can be worn with Kurtas and tunics ) They are great when worn with tshirts too . They make the perfect pants to lounge at home and look the best with salwar kameez. You just need some 2 meters of cloth to make these easy pants to fit your measurement. The detailed instructions make this an easy project for even beginners."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2.5 meters cloth
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing tools
Read Next45 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners