Face Mask With Ties
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This face mask tutorial includes a PDF file that you can print and cut easily. Instead of using elastic, these face masks have bias tape ties - though you could use ribbon as well. They are very easy to sew and require very little sewing skills and ability. It's great for people of all ages, and they are very comfortable to wear. This is a great sewing project for children and beginners to attempt to make. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- Simple Lined Tote Bag
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners