This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Sew An Easy Bible Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If your Bible’s faux leather cover is in as rough of shape as mine is, I’m here with a very easy to sew Bible cover tutorial for you today! This is not your mama’s Bible cover — you know, the giant zippered thing with pockets and bulk everywhere. Nor is it your grandma’s 80’s-chic Bible cover, the one with the giant cotton eyelet ruffles trimming the quilted floral fabric. Haha! Memories. Nope, this Bible cover is simple, easy, lightweight and can be adapted to fit any size Bible. It has an optional snap tab and optional handles. I’ll teach you how to measure for a Bible cover and then give you step by step sewing instructions."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextPortable Sewing Station
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners