2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
2014 Award-Winning Quilts Calendar
Gifted by Martingale
Reviewed by Annie Rosean
When it comes to quilting inspiration, you should have the best. Perfection is exactly what That Patchwork Place's Award-Winning Quilts 2014 calendar offers. Featuring quilts from the International Quilt Association, these patterns are ones that will not only inspire, but impress you.
Thirteen ornate and critically acclaimed designs make up this 2014 calendar. Each month features a beautifully printed photograph of a particularly prized piece. From traditional squares to full illustrative sceneries, these patched beauties will astound you.
Use this twelve month calendar as your own, personal quilting guide. You'll love scheduling your own projects in this beautiful roundup of quilts. Hung next to your sewing machine, you can improve your quilting techniques alongside these elaborate designs. Whether you can create a piece of the same magnitude and inventiveness as these featured photos, or you're merely learning how to make a granny square, you'll certainly benefit from this 2014 collection. Try and save each month's quilt as a surprise on the first of every month. Every time you flip to a new quilt, the abstract and award-winning designs will amaze you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern combines the adorable look of a little girls' dress with the convenience of a onesie, making it… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern"
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Win an Oliso Smart Iron
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Enter to Win a Simpli-EZ Squares and Rule Set!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
- Large DIY Fabric Basket
- DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
- How to Sew a Robe
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
- How to Sew Running Stitch
- Baby Skirt Pattern
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners