2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
2014 Award-Winning Quilts Calendar
Gifted by Martingale
Reviewed by Annie Rosean
When it comes to quilting inspiration, you should have the best. Perfection is exactly what That Patchwork Place's Award-Winning Quilts 2014 calendar offers. Featuring quilts from the International Quilt Association, these patterns are ones that will not only inspire, but impress you.
Thirteen ornate and critically acclaimed designs make up this 2014 calendar. Each month features a beautifully printed photograph of a particularly prized piece. From traditional squares to full illustrative sceneries, these patched beauties will astound you.
Use this twelve month calendar as your own, personal quilting guide. You'll love scheduling your own projects in this beautiful roundup of quilts. Hung next to your sewing machine, you can improve your quilting techniques alongside these elaborate designs. Whether you can create a piece of the same magnitude and inventiveness as these featured photos, or you're merely learning how to make a granny square, you'll certainly benefit from this 2014 collection. Try and save each month's quilt as a surprise on the first of every month. Every time you flip to a new quilt, the abstract and award-winning designs will amaze you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric!
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners