2014 Quilt Calendar
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
2014 Quilt Calendar
Gifted by Martingale
Reviewed by Annie Rosean
Ring in the New Year with the 2014 Quilt Calendar from That Patchwork Place. This twelve month timetable does more than organize your week-to-week agenda. That’s because each month presents an inspiring quilt design, brought to you by talented artists, all masters of their craft.
Quilters Amy Ellis, Audrie Bidwell, Cheryl Brown, Darra Willimason, Jill Finley, Joelene Klassen, Julie Herman, Kim Brackett, Kim Diehl, Rebecca Silbaugh, Sally Schneider, and Sue Pfau deliver their inventive quilt designs in this calendar. Every month of the year is accounted for, not only with a stunning photograph of the finished piece but step-by-step instructions for each project.
Designers in their own right, the minds behind That Patchwork Place have devised a means of including readable, full tutorials within the 2014 Quilt Calendar while maintaining its neat and compact appearance. If you’re eager to start June’s enticing ladybug quilt, simply pull out the instructions and fold them back in when you’re through. All directions are available in the collapsible booklet included. Truly multi-purposeful, this 2014 Quilt Calendar is a must-have for sewing enthusiasts.
This year, set your New Year’s resolution to complete as many of these attractive quilts as possible. Chances are, you’ll want to make them all. Enjoy a twelve-month long showcase of gorgeous fabrics, designs, and color palettes from That Patchwork Place. Undoubtedly, your 2014 will be made all the merrier with this Quilt Calendar on your wall, delivering comfort, design appeal, and inspiration all year long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric!
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners