Westcott Mini Glue Gun
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Westcott Mini Glue Gun
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Having the right tools to make the perfect project is very important, and if you don't have the proper tools it can be a complete disaster. Being a DIYer and crafting many projects means you must be prepared with all the necessities. With Westcott's Mini Glue Gun you will be ready to put just about anything together.
Unlike any other product on the market, this hot glue gun is unique and has an exclusive safety feature to where the tip turns red when it's hot and ready to go; it'll be blue when it's nice and cool and ready for storage. With the perfect ergonomic trigger and handle you will easily be able to craft for hours at a time, comfortably. What's neat about this glue gun is there are two different options you can purchase; one is a low temp glue gun that reaches only 270 degrees and the other is a high temp glue gun that reaches 360 degrees. The tip is about 80 percent covered, so you don't have too much exposure if you accidentally bump it. The high temperature glue gun is great for marble, denim, glass, ceramic, stone, heavy fabrics and floral arrangements, while the low glue temperature glue gun is great for smaller items like styrofoam, silk, paper and plastic.
With a glue gun like this you only have to wait about a minute or two before it's completely heated and with the design of the tip you won't have to worry about a glue blob when you're ready to use it next time. With an easy-to-press trigger and its lightweight feel you can craft something up pretty quickly. The flip-out stand is great for when you need to put the glue gun down and work on another part of the project. You'll also notice an integrated glue stick holder for extra glue storage, so you'll always have an extra glue stick within reach. This is a tool every crafter needs to have.
Read NextJackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
- Emma Tote Kit
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
- Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners