Clover Sewing Supplies
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Clover Sewing Supplies
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Clover USA is known for their quality crafting needles and handicraft accessories, but has quickly become a substantial brand for patchwork quilting tools and sewing notions. Their tools are reliable and durable and should be added to your collection of products.
The Sew-Safe Presser Foot is designed for beginners. It can easily be snapped into multiple different sewing machines and features tall sides and a top shield to keep your fingers safe from the needle area. This can certainly come in handy, especially for those with long nails.
The Seam Guide is perfect for sewing accurate seams. It is similar to Clover's 6-in-1 Stick 'n Stitch Guide, where it is a one piece reusable and repositionable adhesive guide. It's great for top-stitching, straight stitching and curves.
The 5-in-1 Sliding Gauge is a good sewing notion that can measure, mark and create accurately. It's versatile as it has spacing and marking buttonholes, has a seam allowance guide, a hem gauge, a circle compass and a "T" gauge.
The Retractable Seam Ripper allows the tool to be used as a seam ripper as well as a thread cutter when it is closed. This nifty 2-in-1 tool should always be on-hand.
Clover products offer the highest quality, dependability, and overall value, so why wouldn’t you have these products hanging out in your craft room?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a PowerXL Cordless Steamer and Iron!
- Enter for your chance to win a EverSewn Sparrow 20 Computerized Sewing Machine!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Win the Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- La Petite Mercerie Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners