- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Sponsored by: Everything Mary
Reviewed by Annie Rosean
Despite all attempts at cleaning it you cannot will yourself to organize your sewing room. Cluttered from top to bottom with loose threads, scraps, and rogue needles, you find yourself feeling overwhelmed instead of relaxed when you enter this space. Lucky for you, that chaos can easily be managed thanks to the Square Sewing Box from Everything Mary.
This ingenious design allows for a significant amount of storage space without taking up too much room in your sewing room. With a practical square body and dome top, you can fit anything from needle packs to rotary cutters inside this box. Keep track of those random spools of thread which you always see but are nowhere in sight by filing them away in Everything Mary's perfect room accessory. The removable tray not only allows you to stack smartly, it is clear so that you can easily navigate around this organizer. As for those patterns you can't keep straight, the inside of the domed lid includes a pocket that is perfect for keeping loose papers in order.
Breathe easy, because the next time you walk barefoot into your sewing room you won't face the possibility of stepping on a straight pin. Even if you don't have a pincushion to put inside this box, the design itself offers pin and needle space underneath the lid. With a sturdy handle, you can tote this sewing box with you around the house so that you can spend less time minding the mess and more time creating with ease.
This post contains sponsored links from Everything Mary. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextLadies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to win a Crayola Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners