Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Despite all attempts at cleaning it you cannot will yourself to organize your sewing room. Cluttered from top to bottom with loose threads, scraps, and rogue needles, you find yourself feeling overwhelmed instead of relaxed when you enter this space. Lucky for you, that chaos can easily be managed thanks to the Square Sewing Box from Everything Mary.
This ingenious design allows for a significant amount of storage space without taking up too much room in your sewing room. With a practical square body and dome top, you can fit anything from needle packs to rotary cutters inside this box. Keep track of those random spools of thread which you always see but are nowhere in sight by filing them away in Everything Mary's perfect room accessory. The removable tray not only allows you to stack smartly, it is clear so that you can easily navigate around this organizer. As for those patterns you can't keep straight, the inside of the domed lid includes a pocket that is perfect for keeping loose papers in order.
Breathe easy, because the next time you walk barefoot into your sewing room you won't face the possibility of stepping on a straight pin. Even if you don't have a pincushion to put inside this box, the design itself offers pin and needle space underneath the lid. With a sturdy handle, you can tote this sewing box with you around the house so that you can spend less time minding the mess and more time creating with ease.
This post contains sponsored links from Everything Mary. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control RazorEdge Precision Scissors!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win three skeins of Billie Jean Denim Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Presser!
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Sewing Titanium Bonded Thread Snips!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners