Fabi Personal Fabric Cutter
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Crafters, appliquers, and quilters alike should be lining up for a chance to change their crafting lives forever with this Fabi Personal Fabric Cutter from Sizzix. This impressive, tough, and user-friendly machine will revolutionize the way you cut out your fabric for your various crafting and quilting endeavors. Designed with safety in mind, the Fabi Personal Fabric Cutter does everything a rotary cutter can do. In fact, it does everything a rotary cutter can do and more!
Created from only the most reliable and sturdy materials, this fabric cutter works with a variety of fabrics. Whether you are chopping cotton or shearing silk, this cutter will precisely cut the fabric for you in no time. In just three easy steps, you will have the pattern pieces you need for your next quilting or crafting project. It really happens that fast! To top it all off, the Fabi Personal Fabric Cutter works with most competitor’s dies, making it easy and affordable to replace your old, worn-out, and unreliable fabric cutter with this lasting gadget.
This machine would make a great investment if you are serious about appliqueing or quilting. The Fabi Personal Fabric Cutter provides a lot of convenience and will save you so much time over the next few years that it is entirely worth the investment. You will not regret purchasing it for yourself or a friend. Take the next step with fabric cutting and purchase the Fabi Personal Fabric Cutter from Sizzix. This clever, safe, and easy-to-use machine will save you plenty of time and headaches when you add it to your crafting arsenal.
Read NextHandi Quilter Stitch 710
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners