We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Founded in 1977, Ellison Educational Equipment Inc. became a reality when Ladorna Ellison Eichenberg and her husband, Bob Eichenberg, developed the first hand-operated die-cutting machine for the classroom. The Ellison Machine quickly became popular with educators by allowing them to effortlessly cut multiples of letters, numbers and shapes. Today, more than 70% of schools use an Ellison Machine.
In 2001, Ellison applied this technology to the craft industry and created the Sizzix brand to benefit crafters, scrapbookers, card makers and more. During the past decade, the Sizzix product line has grown exponentially to offer a wide variety of creative products, including dies, die-cutting machines, embossing folders, quilting dies and many other items to inspire creativity.
Ellison makes its global headquarters in Lake Forest, California with a UK office for its European accounts and a factory in China. Most of the products that consumers love are available through our website or at your local craft store. Under the guidance of CEO and third-generation Ellison family member, Kristin Highberg, the company continues to plan and innovate the future of creative with imaginative solutions for all.
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a breezy and stylish top for spring? You'll love wearing this simple and flowy top that's perfect for layering with comfy… Continue reading: "Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- Beginner Sewing Techniques - How To Make A Very Easy Credit Card Panel.
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners