Chattune Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Chattune Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
For a feminine, sophisticated look for your next quilting or sewing project you're going to love the Chattune fabric collection from Fabric Editions. This design is part of the Fabric Palette collection and it is brilliant.
This fabric collection combines light pastels with beautiful patterns of flowers, stripes, leaves and dots. The color scheme reminds me of tea time in the olden days with shades of pink, purple, green, blue and white. Because the colors are pastel and not vibrant and bold, it makes me think of spring and how this would be a lovely pop of color as the winter season heads out. A throw quilt would be lovely, but so would an everyday garment as well as dinner napkins that can be used for lunchtime tea.
Chattune is 100% cotton and comes in half-yards, fat quarters, pre-cuts, jelly rolls and charm packs, so you can get the perfect amount of fabric needed for your next project. The fat quarter bundles come in 18 inches by 21 inches which is great for smaller projects like throw pillows and skirts. Oh my goodness the possibilities of how you can mix and match these patterns are endless. Color block a floral pattern next to stripes and have the polka dot design diagonal from that; this color palette is so fun to play with.
If you're unfamiliar with Fabric Editions, they serve the creative pursuits of the quilter, the sewist and the crafter. Their product assortment has expanded to include more pre-cut fabrics as well as kits. Chattune is a dainty collection you will fall in love with.
Read NextZipper Rescue Kit Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
- Enter for your chance to win the Zipper Rescue Kit!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners