Chattune Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Chattune Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
For a feminine, sophisticated look for your next quilting or sewing project you're going to love the Chattune fabric collection from Fabric Editions. This design is part of the Fabric Palette collection and it is brilliant.
This fabric collection combines light pastels with beautiful patterns of flowers, stripes, leaves and dots. The color scheme reminds me of tea time in the olden days with shades of pink, purple, green, blue and white. Because the colors are pastel and not vibrant and bold, it makes me think of spring and how this would be a lovely pop of color as the winter season heads out. A throw quilt would be lovely, but so would an everyday garment as well as dinner napkins that can be used for lunchtime tea.
Chattune is 100% cotton and comes in half-yards, fat quarters, pre-cuts, jelly rolls and charm packs, so you can get the perfect amount of fabric needed for your next project. The fat quarter bundles come in 18 inches by 21 inches which is great for smaller projects like throw pillows and skirts. Oh my goodness the possibilities of how you can mix and match these patterns are endless. Color block a floral pattern next to stripes and have the polka dot design diagonal from that; this color palette is so fun to play with.
If you're unfamiliar with Fabric Editions, they serve the creative pursuits of the quilter, the sewist and the crafter. Their product assortment has expanded to include more pre-cut fabrics as well as kits. Chattune is a dainty collection you will fall in love with.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners