Chattune Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Chattune Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
For a feminine, sophisticated look for your next quilting or sewing project you're going to love the Chattune fabric collection from Fabric Editions. This design is part of the Fabric Palette collection and it is brilliant.
This fabric collection combines light pastels with beautiful patterns of flowers, stripes, leaves and dots. The color scheme reminds me of tea time in the olden days with shades of pink, purple, green, blue and white. Because the colors are pastel and not vibrant and bold, it makes me think of spring and how this would be a lovely pop of color as the winter season heads out. A throw quilt would be lovely, but so would an everyday garment as well as dinner napkins that can be used for lunchtime tea.
Chattune is 100% cotton and comes in half-yards, fat quarters, pre-cuts, jelly rolls and charm packs, so you can get the perfect amount of fabric needed for your next project. The fat quarter bundles come in 18 inches by 21 inches which is great for smaller projects like throw pillows and skirts. Oh my goodness the possibilities of how you can mix and match these patterns are endless. Color block a floral pattern next to stripes and have the polka dot design diagonal from that; this color palette is so fun to play with.
If you're unfamiliar with Fabric Editions, they serve the creative pursuits of the quilter, the sewist and the crafter. Their product assortment has expanded to include more pre-cut fabrics as well as kits. Chattune is a dainty collection you will fall in love with.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Chance to win the Mediterraneo Fabric Collection!
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
Chance to win Arizona After Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Monaco Bag Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- Clean, Smooth, and Crisp: How to Unwrinkle Clothes
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners