Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit would make Little Miss Muffet jealous! Call it a tuffet or pouf, whatever you'd like - these simple seating solutions are very popular at the moment.
Pop into any home decor store and you'll see them everywhere. Tuffets have that bohemian vibe that's very chic and comfortable. The great thing about this tuffet kit is the opportunity to make a pouf that fits your home's unique home decor. You can choose the fabric and design to accent any room.
It's fun to get really creative with this. Just imagine your tuffet in a soft, faux fur or a glittery sequin fabric. It's a fun way to add texture and color to your home. Plus, it'll make you and your family more comfortable.
If you like to sit on the floor while reading or crafting, it'll keep you comfortable with the sturdy foam. Plus, these tuffets are an excellent seating idea for children's rooms.
Your tuffet will be long-lasting, as well. You don't need to worry that it will fall apart with regular wear and tear. The kit is "intended for home-style projects where high density material and support are important. [The] cushion foam contains bio-based materials (derived from renewable biological resources) so you can take comfort that this product has been created with the environment in mind."
This kit is a fun, easy DIY project that's extremely useful and versatile. Follow the trend and make your own unique pouf that complements your personal home decor.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Chance to win the Mediterraneo Fabric Collection!
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
Chance to win Arizona After Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Monaco Bag Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- Clean, Smooth, and Crisp: How to Unwrinkle Clothes
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners