- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit would make Little Miss Muffet jealous! Call it a tuffet or pouf, whatever you'd like - these simple seating solutions are very popular at the moment.
Pop into any home decor store and you'll see them everywhere. Tuffets have that bohemian vibe that's very chic and comfortable. The great thing about this tuffet kit is the opportunity to make a pouf that fits your home's unique home decor. You can choose the fabric and design to accent any room.
It's fun to get really creative with this. Just imagine your tuffet in a soft, faux fur or a glittery sequin fabric. It's a fun way to add texture and color to your home. Plus, it'll make you and your family more comfortable.
If you like to sit on the floor while reading or crafting, it'll keep you comfortable with the sturdy foam. Plus, these tuffets are an excellent seating idea for children's rooms.
Your tuffet will be long-lasting, as well. You don't need to worry that it will fall apart with regular wear and tear. The kit is "intended for home-style projects where high density material and support are important. [The] cushion foam contains bio-based materials (derived from renewable biological resources) so you can take comfort that this product has been created with the environment in mind."
This kit is a fun, easy DIY project that's extremely useful and versatile. Follow the trend and make your own unique pouf that complements your personal home decor.
Read NextSumatra Batik Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win Fabric Editions Baby Fabric Collection!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Craft Filling Sampler!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners