- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit would make Little Miss Muffet jealous! Call it a tuffet or pouf, whatever you'd like - these simple seating solutions are very popular at the moment.
Pop into any home decor store and you'll see them everywhere. Tuffets have that bohemian vibe that's very chic and comfortable. The great thing about this tuffet kit is the opportunity to make a pouf that fits your home's unique home decor. You can choose the fabric and design to accent any room.
It's fun to get really creative with this. Just imagine your tuffet in a soft, faux fur or a glittery sequin fabric. It's a fun way to add texture and color to your home. Plus, it'll make you and your family more comfortable.
If you like to sit on the floor while reading or crafting, it'll keep you comfortable with the sturdy foam. Plus, these tuffets are an excellent seating idea for children's rooms.
Your tuffet will be long-lasting, as well. You don't need to worry that it will fall apart with regular wear and tear. The kit is "intended for home-style projects where high density material and support are important. [The] cushion foam contains bio-based materials (derived from renewable biological resources) so you can take comfort that this product has been created with the environment in mind."
This kit is a fun, easy DIY project that's extremely useful and versatile. Follow the trend and make your own unique pouf that complements your personal home decor.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows
Make these easy, retro kitchen curtains with gingham bows to hang in your windows, and watch your home instantly transform! This… Continue reading: "Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows"
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners