Fiskars Rotary Cutter
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fiskars Rotary Cutter
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Cutting a straight line with scissors is nearly impossible; working with rotary cutters is much easier, and saves you the headache that a crooked cut can bring. Fiskars created the Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter to save you not only from that headache, but from an arm ache as well. In three positions, classic, power, and angled, this rotary cutter will change the way you cut your materials forever.
The classic stick position will have you cutting like any regular, normal rotary cutter. No fuss, just a perfectly straight and even line. In power position, you can increase your force while cutting thicker materials, ensuring a perfect and easy cut without running your blade over the fabric multiple times. My favorite position the rotary cutter has is the angled position. You can adjust the blade to the right or left, depending on the angle you want, and awkward cutting angles become way easier to handle. Ergonomically designed, this rotary cutter is sculpted with a Softgrip handle to ensure comfortable use, and is designed for both right and left handed crafters.
The adjustable rotary cutter is heavy duty, and the blade will not wear down anytime soon. Precision-ground stainless steel keeps the blade sharp, and you will be able to cut through multiple layers of fabric, vinyl, and more. This tool also comes equipped with a safe guard on the blade. All you need to do is slide the button to extend the guard, and any little hands or fingers will be safe.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- Arizona After Fat Quarter Collection
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
- Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- Simplicity Deluxe Sidewinder
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Adorable Argyle Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Vest To Scarf Refashion
- Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
- Christmas Angel Pattern
- Black Labrador Pillow
- Mock Neck Long Sleeve Top
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Perfect Dress Fit
- DIY Vintage Blouse
- DIY Vintage High-Waisted Pants
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners