Journey Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Journey Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
I love it when I get the chance to see new products before they actually come out to the rest of the world, and working with Monaluna makes me so excited every time they come out with something new. Their latest fabric collection is called Journey and it is just so fitting.
Journey combines indigo ink illustrations with Southwestern elements, yet has a sophisticated look to it. All fabrics are made of 100% cotton and are easy to work with. A beautiful palette of coral, pinks and blues create a moody desert feel, which would look amazing sewn into a quilt.
Patterns within the collection really make you feel like you're in the desert; the designs included are skulls and roses, coyotes, cacti, blackbirds, arrows, birdseed and even a moon phase. The aztec feel of each complement each other nicely and really take you through a journey as you look at each. The color palette is really spot-on when you think of the desert; the coral shades represent the dry sand while the deep blue shades represent the silent, dark nights.
This collection would look amazing as a quilt, but would also be fun as a throw pillow or other home decor. Going on a western or southern vacation would be fun if you sported this Journey fabric as a cute summer wrap dress; get creative and let this collection take you places.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Chance to win the Mediterraneo Fabric Collection!
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
Chance to win Arizona After Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Monaco Bag Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- Clean, Smooth, and Crisp: How to Unwrinkle Clothes
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners