- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Journey Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Journey Fabric Collection
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
I love it when I get the chance to see new products before they actually come out to the rest of the world, and working with Monaluna makes me so excited every time they come out with something new. Their latest fabric collection is called Journey and it is just so fitting.
Journey combines indigo ink illustrations with Southwestern elements, yet has a sophisticated look to it. All fabrics are made of 100% cotton and are easy to work with. A beautiful palette of coral, pinks and blues create a moody desert feel, which would look amazing sewn into a quilt.
Patterns within the collection really make you feel like you're in the desert; the designs included are skulls and roses, coyotes, cacti, blackbirds, arrows, birdseed and even a moon phase. The aztec feel of each complement each other nicely and really take you through a journey as you look at each. The color palette is really spot-on when you think of the desert; the coral shades represent the dry sand while the deep blue shades represent the silent, dark nights.
This collection would look amazing as a quilt, but would also be fun as a throw pillow or other home decor. Going on a western or southern vacation would be fun if you sported this Journey fabric as a cute summer wrap dress; get creative and let this collection take you places.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows
Make these easy, retro kitchen curtains with gingham bows to hang in your windows, and watch your home instantly transform! This… Continue reading: "Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows"
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners