Journey Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Journey Fabric Collection
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
I love it when I get the chance to see new products before they actually come out to the rest of the world, and working with Monaluna makes me so excited every time they come out with something new. Their latest fabric collection is called Journey and it is just so fitting.
Journey combines indigo ink illustrations with Southwestern elements, yet has a sophisticated look to it. All fabrics are made of 100% cotton and are easy to work with. A beautiful palette of coral, pinks and blues create a moody desert feel, which would look amazing sewn into a quilt.
Patterns within the collection really make you feel like you're in the desert; the designs included are skulls and roses, coyotes, cacti, blackbirds, arrows, birdseed and even a moon phase. The aztec feel of each complement each other nicely and really take you through a journey as you look at each. The color palette is really spot-on when you think of the desert; the coral shades represent the dry sand while the deep blue shades represent the silent, dark nights.
This collection would look amazing as a quilt, but would also be fun as a throw pillow or other home decor. Going on a western or southern vacation would be fun if you sported this Journey fabric as a cute summer wrap dress; get creative and let this collection take you places.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Win a Medium Rack System!
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- 2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners