Velocity 200IR Home Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Velocity 200IR Home Iron
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
I've had my fair share of irons in the house and some of them are better than others, but some of them tend to leave marks on my tops which of course upsets me. Perhaps it's because I haven't invested in the right iron, until now. The Velocity 200IR Home Iron from Reliable Corp acts like a pro iron that will last for years.
The Velocity Iron isn't your typical iron, but it's an investment. With a patented two heating elements design, this iron heats the water before touching the soleplate allowing continuous steam. Even if the iron is at a low temperature that steam will still flow, which is great because that means you can iron even the most delicate fabrics safely.
With a sensor touch handle and scratch-resistant anodized aluminum soleplate, this will easily be the best iron you have ever owned. The smooth glide allows you to use it on all fabrics. What I really like about this iron is the auto shut-off feature; there is an 8-minute auto shut off in case you forget to turn it off when you're in a hurry. The cord is also a nice feature as it swivels at 360 degrees so you can maneuver easily.
The Velocity 200IR is great for sewing and quilting purposes as well. If you leave it on for hours because you are perfecting that quilt, you'll notice it will still produce steam and will never spit water. This is a great investment everyone should have.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
- Chance to win Fiskars Dressmaker Shears!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Postcards
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Diy Pull Up Fabric Bows
- Free Mama Claus Apron Pattern
- Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
- Fabric Christmas Tree Ornament
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners