- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Velocity 200IR Home Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Velocity 200IR Home Iron
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
I've had my fair share of irons in the house and some of them are better than others, but some of them tend to leave marks on my tops which of course upsets me. Perhaps it's because I haven't invested in the right iron, until now. The Velocity 200IR Home Iron from Reliable Corp acts like a pro iron that will last for years.
The Velocity Iron isn't your typical iron, but it's an investment. With a patented two heating elements design, this iron heats the water before touching the soleplate allowing continuous steam. Even if the iron is at a low temperature that steam will still flow, which is great because that means you can iron even the most delicate fabrics safely.
With a sensor touch handle and scratch-resistant anodized aluminum soleplate, this will easily be the best iron you have ever owned. The smooth glide allows you to use it on all fabrics. What I really like about this iron is the auto shut-off feature; there is an 8-minute auto shut off in case you forget to turn it off when you're in a hurry. The cord is also a nice feature as it swivels at 360 degrees so you can maneuver easily.
The Velocity 200IR is great for sewing and quilting purposes as well. If you leave it on for hours because you are perfecting that quilt, you'll notice it will still produce steam and will never spit water. This is a great investment everyone should have.
Read NextGirl Scout Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 07, 2018
What! I have not seen this Velocity 200IR Home Iron yet but wow what great features it seems to have. The 8 minute auto shut off if you which I love and a 360 degrees swivel cord would be nice so you do not have to turn the iron all the time when ironing. I also like that it says it will not spit the water which I hate in mine. I have had mine for many years now and it is wearing out I need to get a new one and would love to win this. How about you?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners