Velocity 200IR Home Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Velocity 200IR Home Iron
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
I've had my fair share of irons in the house and some of them are better than others, but some of them tend to leave marks on my tops which of course upsets me. Perhaps it's because I haven't invested in the right iron, until now. The Velocity 200IR Home Iron from Reliable Corp acts like a pro iron that will last for years.
The Velocity Iron isn't your typical iron, but it's an investment. With a patented two heating elements design, this iron heats the water before touching the soleplate allowing continuous steam. Even if the iron is at a low temperature that steam will still flow, which is great because that means you can iron even the most delicate fabrics safely.
With a sensor touch handle and scratch-resistant anodized aluminum soleplate, this will easily be the best iron you have ever owned. The smooth glide allows you to use it on all fabrics. What I really like about this iron is the auto shut-off feature; there is an 8-minute auto shut off in case you forget to turn it off when you're in a hurry. The cord is also a nice feature as it swivels at 360 degrees so you can maneuver easily.
The Velocity 200IR is great for sewing and quilting purposes as well. If you leave it on for hours because you are perfecting that quilt, you'll notice it will still produce steam and will never spit water. This is a great investment everyone should have.
Read NextJackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
- Emma Tote Kit
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
- Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Car Trash Can
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners