Velocity Iron Series
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Velocity Iron Series
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Velocity Home Iron Series from Reliable Corporation is in a class of its own when it comes to delicate and perfected ironing. The series includes three models to suit your specific needs. The Velocity 260IR is the most advanced of the series and features the patented 2-heating element found in all the Velocity Irons.
There are some features that are standard in all the irons in this series, the two heating element is one of those. With the patented two heating elements design, the irons heat the water before touching the soleplate allowing continuous steam. Even if the iron is at a low temperature that steam will still flow, which is great because that means you can iron even the most delicate fabrics safely.
The smooth glide allows you to use these on all fabrics. I especially trust it with my most delicate fabrics. There is an 8-minute auto shut off in case you forget to turn it off when you're in a hurry, eliminating even more risk of damaging items. Another convenient feature on all the irons is the cord; it swivels at 360 degrees so you can maneuver quite easily.
The higher-end models include sensor touch handles and scratch-resistant, anodized aluminum soleplates. This eliminates the need to hold down any buttons, making your ironing even simpler.
The Velocity Series Irons are great for sewing and quilting purposes, as well. If you leave it on for hours because you are perfecting that quilt, you'll notice it will still produce steam and will never spit water. The Velocity Iron is a great investment that everyone should have on hand.
Read NextJackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
- Emma Tote Kit
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
- Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners