Crayola Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Crayola Fabric Bundle
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Riley Blake Designs is a family-owned fabric company that provides fun, fashion-forward prints and designs. Each design is elegant, vibrant and versatile for both quilting and sewing. Not only do they provide fabrics that are both solid-colored and neatly designed prints, but they also have licensed fabrics that are simply amazing. Their Crayola Fabric line is brilliant.
Most kids if not all, are huge fans of coloring with crayons and markers, so we all know the Crayola brand name. Riley Blake has created a collection to mock that brand with fabric. The Confetti Cottons collection comes in a cute Crayola box filled with bright colors of fabric lined up just like markers in a box. In each box there are 10 fat quarters that measure 18 inches by 22 inches and on the back of each box is a pattern you can make with the fat quarters.
To have even more fun with Crayola Fabric, Riley Blake has a book called Sew Colorful with Crayola that features 8 fun projects like the melting quilt, a crayon backpack and tote, a pillow and more. Now you get to get creative with Crayola as an adult!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win the Journey Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners