Crayola Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Crayola Fabric Bundle
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Riley Blake Designs is a family-owned fabric company that provides fun, fashion-forward prints and designs. Each design is elegant, vibrant and versatile for both quilting and sewing. Not only do they provide fabrics that are both solid-colored and neatly designed prints, but they also have licensed fabrics that are simply amazing. Their Crayola Fabric line is brilliant.
Most kids if not all, are huge fans of coloring with crayons and markers, so we all know the Crayola brand name. Riley Blake has created a collection to mock that brand with fabric. The Confetti Cottons collection comes in a cute Crayola box filled with bright colors of fabric lined up just like markers in a box. In each box there are 10 fat quarters that measure 18 inches by 22 inches and on the back of each box is a pattern you can make with the fat quarters.
To have even more fun with Crayola Fabric, Riley Blake has a book called Sew Colorful with Crayola that features 8 fun projects like the melting quilt, a crayon backpack and tote, a pillow and more. Now you get to get creative with Crayola as an adult!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
La Petite Mercerie Fabric
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
Farm Friends Fabric Collection
Chance to win the Velocity 200IR Home Iron!
Chance to win the Magical Creatures Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Fabric Traditions Colored Prints Collection!
Win a Deluxe Handy Caddy!
2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jigsaw Puzzle Coaster Sewing Pattern
- Simple Squares Vintage Baby Quilt
- Easy DIY Workout Tank Tutorial
- Denim Midi Skirt Pattern
- No Sew T Shirt Upcycle to Front Tie Crop Top
- Vintage Apron Pattern
- Misseas Yukata Dress Pattern
- How to Make Easter Bunnies with Eggs
- Tips for Sewing with Small Children in the House
- Easy IPad Backpack Pattern & Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners