Crayola Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Crayola Fabric Bundle
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Riley Blake Designs is a family-owned fabric company that provides fun, fashion-forward prints and designs. Each design is elegant, vibrant and versatile for both quilting and sewing. Not only do they provide fabrics that are both solid-colored and neatly designed prints, but they also have licensed fabrics that are simply amazing. Their Crayola Fabric line is brilliant.
Most kids if not all, are huge fans of coloring with crayons and markers, so we all know the Crayola brand name. Riley Blake has created a collection to mock that brand with fabric. The Confetti Cottons collection comes in a cute Crayola box filled with bright colors of fabric lined up just like markers in a box. In each box there are 10 fat quarters that measure 18 inches by 22 inches and on the back of each box is a pattern you can make with the fat quarters.
To have even more fun with Crayola Fabric, Riley Blake has a book called Sew Colorful with Crayola that features 8 fun projects like the melting quilt, a crayon backpack and tote, a pillow and more. Now you get to get creative with Crayola as an adult!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Chance to win the Fairfield Foamology Tuffet Kit!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners