Crayola Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Crayola Fabric Bundle
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Riley Blake Designs is a family-owned fabric company that provides fun, fashion-forward prints and designs. Each design is elegant, vibrant and versatile for both quilting and sewing. Not only do they provide fabrics that are both solid-colored and neatly designed prints, but they also have licensed fabrics that are simply amazing. Their Crayola Fabric line is brilliant.
Most kids if not all, are huge fans of coloring with crayons and markers, so we all know the Crayola brand name. Riley Blake has created a collection to mock that brand with fabric. The Confetti Cottons collection comes in a cute Crayola box filled with bright colors of fabric lined up just like markers in a box. In each box there are 10 fat quarters that measure 18 inches by 22 inches and on the back of each box is a pattern you can make with the fat quarters.
To have even more fun with Crayola Fabric, Riley Blake has a book called Sew Colorful with Crayola that features 8 fun projects like the melting quilt, a crayon backpack and tote, a pillow and more. Now you get to get creative with Crayola as an adult!
Read NextLadies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- CharmedLiebling Bag Patterns
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Win Titanium Bonded Thread Snips!
- Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- Diy Felt Leaf Placemats
- Diy Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Halloween Trick Or Treat Bag Pattern
- Sloth Sleep Mask
- Jesse Dress Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners