Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Bedtime stories used to be my favorite part of being a kid and now I get to experience it with my own kids. Reading their favorite books and watching their eyes light up just makes my heart warm. One of their favorite series is Pout Pout Fish. For those unfamiliar with the story, it's about a fish who pouts around, but eventually finds his frown turned upside down from seeing all the beautiful ocean colors. This is a great bedtime story for younger kids as the rhyming can actually help them learn to read the book, themselves.
If you've been pouting lately because you can't find the perfect fabric for your next project then take a peek at Pout Pout from Riley Blake; it will instantly put a smile on your face. This fabric is a licensed collection that will easily make the story come to life through your projects.
Oceanic colors of blues and greens make this fabric peaceful, while the colorful fish on each of the designs make it fun and playful. Made of 100% cotton, you can sew or quilt anything your heart desires; home decor and apparel would be great with this collection; the underwater friends and Pout Pout Fish would make an adorable baby quilt along with some matching bibs and burp cloths. The alphabet is featured on some of the pieces as well, so young kids can learn their letters. Make a throw pillow for the kids so they can read their bedtime stories of Pout Pout while relaxing with him at the same time. Kids and adults will fall in love with this collection.
All logos, company names and indicias are trademarks and/or copyrights of their respective brands and used under license by Riley Blake Designs. All rights reserved.
Read NextSimplicity Sewing Patterns Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
- Enter for your chance to win the Fabulous Fashionista Dress Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to win the Velocity 200IR Home Iron!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners