Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
Provided by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Annie Rosean
Ask experienced sewists, many of them haven't had the chance to work with fur, faux or authentic, in any capacity. Whether because the selection isn't huge at their local fabric store or because the idea of working with such prevalent textures is slightly intimidating, many sewists haven't had the pleasure of working with this kind of material.
Shannon Fabrics acknowledges common sewing fears by creating kits like the Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit that eliminates difficult steps in working with fur. Accompanied by an instructional sheet on how to work with faux fur, you won't believe with what ease you can put together a professional looking piece.
Apart from being luxuriously soft, the feature print of this kit mimics a snow leopard's gorgeous coat, making it a must-have addition to any living space. Lightly spotted in whites and tans, the front of your throw can be tastefully complemented by the backing's rich brown faux fur.
Pre-cut at approximately 59" x 59", the finished product of the Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit is in no way overwhelming. With medium length fur, this completed piece emits a warm and inviting aura that you won't find from typical fabrics. Fold it at the end of your bed or drape it across a living room couch to show off its variations in color and texture. Guests to your home will surely gravitate towards this sensuously soft piece just to test whether or not it's as soft as it looks. After working so closely with the Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit, you can happily tell them that it is.
From March 17th to March 31st, you can enter to win the Fabulous Faux Fur and Cuddle Kits Giveaway.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextYoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Chance to win the Velocity 200IR Home Iron!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
- Enter to Win a Simpli-EZ Squares and Rule Set!
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners