Stick With It Palette
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Stick With It® Palette
Gifted by: Stick With It®
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Organizing small supplies has never been easier. Literally press and go with the Stick With It® Palette! This small craft storage solution literally allows you to simply stick your materials inside and take the palette with you.
Originally intended for makeup use, the Stick With It® Palette can be used for nearly any small supplies you'd like to store! The palette is lined with a material called Clingfinity™. This inspired new material works like a reusable adhesive to secure your supplies inside the palette, and there is no sticky residue! If you'd like to turn the Stick With It® Palette into your next makeup case, press your individual eyeshadows, blushes, brushes, and more inside. You can entirely customize your palette for any makeup that is shallow enough to fit in the case. If you're out of one eyeshadow color, remove it from the palette and add a fresh one. Do you need to bring your evening makeup with you for a night out? Press your smoky eye shadow, dark lip gloss, black eyeliner, and bright blush inside the palette for the night, then swap out for a more natural palette for daytime use.
Makeup is certainly not the only material you can press into the Stick With It® Palette. Crafters are overjoyed to arrange crochet hooks, sewing notions, beads, pens, and more in their palettes. It is so convenient to literally open the palette and visually see all of your supplies laid out without worrying about them flying about! You don't even need to slide supplies through elastic or secure them in pockets. Just open and see them laid out nicely! Your materials are secure with the Stick With It® Palette.
Clingfinity™ works like magic. It holds items in place regardless of material type; where magnets only work on metal, Clingfinity™ works on everything! It never wears out and is easy to clean.
Whether you're looking for a new, customizable makeup palette or a craft storage solution, look no further than the Stick With It® Palette. Accessing your supplies has never been easier while crafting or applying makeup. You're sure to love this innovative new storage solution!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Set of Quilting Grip Gloves!
- Win an UpCart!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Fairfield Foamology Tuffet Kit!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- How to Make Twine
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Go Green Reusable Grocery Bag
- Thick & Thirsty Cleaning Cloths
- Janome Sewist 780DC
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners