Zipper Rescue Kit Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Zipper Rescue Kit Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
No need to replace that coat with the broken zipper! This DIY solution from Zipper Rescue makes for an easy fix.
Zipper Rescue provides new sliders and easy-to-use instructions so you can fix any zipper yourself! The kit comes with a variety of colors and sizes for the sliders. There are different types of kits, including clothing or outdoor. Fix zippers on coats, dresses, bags, purses, and more.
It was New Year's Eve and I was wearing a brand new, beautiful coat. I had splurged a little to buy it, and felt amazing wearing it out downtown on such a fun holiday! Unfortunately, when I put it back on after attending an event that night, I realized the zipper had somehow broken in the coat check. I was disappointed that the zipper was broken already, and thought that was the end for this coat.
Zipper fixes can be expensive, as many tailors want you to remove the zipper entirely and put in a new one. However, sometimes it's not the entire zipper that needs to be replaced, but the slider. The track known as 'tape' is probably just fine. Sliders tend to jam or break, which causes issues like gaping or sticking.
With these kits, you can insert a new slider on your tape, and you're ready to go! No more fighting a broken zipper any time you want to use your favorite bag or clothing. Plus, you'll save money on entirely replacing the item with the broken zipper.
Zipper Rescue is a budget-friendly and quick solution to your broken zipper. Instead of taking that coat to the tailor, try a new slider and see if it's the magic fix you've been looking for.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win an Azure Skies Fabric Stacker Set!
- Enter to win OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material!
- Chance to win the OVO 150GT Travel Iron & Garment Steamer!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners