Fleece Sweatshirt Refashion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Super easy project to turn a less than glam sweatshirt into a cute and stylish cropped jacket. Can be applied to any fleece or sweatshirt."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- No Sew DIY Ironing Board
- Lace Up Sweatshirt Refashion
- Denim DIY Tablet Stand
- Maxi to Midi Dress Refashion
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
- Upcycled Sleeveless Blouse Tutorial
- Super Simple T-shirt Quilt
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Scarf to Skirt Easy Upcycling Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- How to Make Twine
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Go Green Reusable Grocery Bag
- Thick & Thirsty Cleaning Cloths
- Janome Sewist 780DC
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners