This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to cut leggings into shorts. If your leggings have holes in the knees this is a great way to still use them as shorts! Have you worn holes in the knees of your leggings, or the knees are starting to bag out? Turn those leggings into shorts! It’s a great way to keep using them before throwing them away! Biker shorts are all the rage at the moment, so I decided to cut my leggings into shorts. (It’s my favorite length to wear when I go running.) I show how to make biker length shorts, but this technique will work for any length of shorts!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDenim Fabric Basket Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Refashion a Minidress from a Mens Shirt
- Little Teapot Pincushion Tutorial
- Upcycled Swimsuit Made From a Pair of Pants
- DIY Chiffon Tank Top Upcycle
- Upcycled Doily Summer Top
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
- Pillowcase Ruffle Dress
- DIY Tank Top
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners