Vest To Scarf Refashion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This basic tutorial shows you how to repurpose a wool vest into a two sided soft and warm scarf. So if you have a vest that no longer fits, take some minutes of your time to refashion it into a scarf. This easily could be a super simple gift idea for this year’s holidays. Using a sweater would totally work too! If you'd like, finish with adding details like beads, embroidery or pom pom trim."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Wool or felt vest
- Sewing machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recycled Denim Oven Mitt
Denim DIY Tablet Stand
20 Minute Vintage Clutch Refashion
Hello Sunshine DIY Blouse
Thrifted 80s Suit Refashion
Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Lace Skirt
Refashioned 1960s Mod Dress
40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
Surprisingly Simple Sweater Dress
Sew Cute T-Shirt Flower Makeover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners