Valentine Quilt With The Cricut Maker
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make a Valentine quilt with the Cricut Maker and a Riley Blake Fabrics quilt pattern. Choose pinks and reds for a simple modern look! Every once in awhile I get the itch to make a quilt. I love the meditative sewing that comes with quilting because it’s sewing similar seams over and over until it slowly becomes a quilt. I decided to make a Valentine’s day quilt to decorate my front room with happy pink and red. My kids love snuffling under it. The best part is that I used the Cricut Maker to cut out all the pieces so that they were all accurate."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- The Autumn Fall
- Squid Game Pillow
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners